Tuesday, March 24, 2015

New publisher

It is now official. I signed with Three Worlds Press today, an imprint of Three Worlds Productions out of Freehold, NJ. So now, even though I have always considered myself an author, I now have a publishing company backing me. It does mean a lot more work, however, I know that it will all be worth it. They will be publishing the Kelli Storm series, books 1-4, and hopefully my future works.

You can visit Three World Publishing at: http://threeworldspress.com/

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Ken! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica. I've been a little busy lately. Between my editor and all of the edits on the books, it's been a ride. Book one is out now on both Amazon and iTunes. My publisher plans to release book 2 the end of September, followed by #3 and #4.

      Delete